Directions to Dr. White’s home:
Google Maps sometimes shows it in the wrong spot. It is north of Victory Dr. (Hwy 80), not south as Google sometimes puts it.
Leaving ETBU you get on Hwy 80 going east, cross Hwy 59, drive about 4 minutes, take a left on Brownrigg Ave., and then a right on Indian Springs Dr.
You have been invited to celebrate National Library Week by playing Book Jacket BINGO with students and faculty over the course of THIS week!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up online or at the library beginning on April 8th to play.
- Download a BINGO card below (limit one card per student)
- Beginning Monday, April 11th, Jarrett Library will post clues at 9am, Noon, & 3pm (on Facebook, Twitter, & in the library) that match the book covers on the BINGO card.
- Highlight the book jacket on your card that you think matches the clue.
- The first ETBU student who brings a correct BINGO (five in a row – horizontal, vertical, diagonal) to the library circulation desk will receive a $20 gift card to the ETBU Bookstore! Second and third place winners will receive prizes as well.
Visit this link for more details: http://guides.etbu.edu/nationallibraryweek
Thank you to all of those who attended the Preparation for Graduate School seminar yesterday afternoon.
In case you weren’t able to come (or forgot to take notes), the following information includes further resources available to you!
- View job postings (local and national), create resumes and portfolios at: https://www.collegecentral.com/etbu.
- Interview Workshop: Friday, April 1, 10 AM, MEADOWS 101. Bring a draft of your resume.
- For help creating a resume, visit office of Academic Success to make an appointment for resume assistance.
- Career Fair, Thursday, April 7, 2-4, Ornelas Gym.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding these opportunities.
Mrs. Elizabeth Ponder (email@example.com), Dr. Laci McRee (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jeff Sorrels (email@example.com) are available if you need further assistance. All you need to do is email them or stop by their office!
Honors Program Spring 2016 Calendar
*All coffee hours and book discussions will take place at Dr. Beck’s home, unless otherwise indicated.*
Monday, January 11 Classes Begin
Thursday, January 14 4:00 Coffee Hour Kick-Off: Baking Competition
Friday, January 15- Sunday, January 17 San Antonio Weekend
Monday, January 18 Martin Luther King Jr. Day – University Holiday
Thursday, January 21 4:00 Coffee Hour, Dr. Scott Ray as faculty guest
Monday, January 25 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
Out of the Silent Planet, Chapters 1-12
Thursday, January 28 4:00 Coffee Hour, Dr. Traci Ledford as faculty guest
Thursday, February 4 4:00 Coffee Hour, Mrs. Kelley Paul as faculty guest
Monday, February 8 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
Out of the Silent Planet, Chapters 12-22
Thursday, February 11 4:00 Coffee Hour, Dr. Gerald Nissley as faculty guest
Thursday, February 18 4:00 Coffee Hour, Leigh Anne Delk as faculty guest
Monday, February 22 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
Perelandra, Chapters 1-6
Thursday, February 25 4:00 Coffee Hour
Thursday, March 3 4:00 Coffee Hour, Marissa Smith as faculty guest
Monday, March 7 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
Perelandra, Chapters 6-11
Thursday, March 10 4:00 Coffee Hour
March 14-18 Spring Break
Monday, March 21 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
Perelandra, Chapters 12-17
Friday, March 25 Good Friday
Monday, March 28 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
That Hideous Strength, Chapters 1-7
Thursday, March 31 4:00 Coffee Hour
Monday, April 4 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
That Hideous Strength, Chapters 7-12
Thursday, April 7 4:00 Coffee Hour
Saturday, April 9 ETBU Cares
Thursday, April 14 4:00 Coffee Hour
Monday, April 18 7:30 C.S Lewis’ Space Trilogy Book Discussion
That Hideous Strength, Chapters 12-17
Thursday, April 21 4:00 Coffee Hour
Thursday, April 28 4:00 Coffee Hour
May 2-5 Finals Week
Tuesday, May 3 7:00 Finals Study Break, hosted by Dr. Troy White at his home
Saturday, May 7 Graduation